Don’t leave it too late to renew your Project Management Professional certification.
You worked hard to get your PMP certification, so you won’t want to risk losing it by missing out on your next renewal.
And because you need to renew your certificate with the PMI every 3 years, we’ve created this course bundle to help you do that, in one easy to access resource.
When you complete Master of Project Academy’s PMP Certification Renewal Bundle, you’ll have earned the 60 PDUs (Professional Development Units) you need to renew that all-important certificate.
Cut out the stress of certificate renewal
The PMI (Project Management Institute) insist all certified Project Management Professionals complete 60 PDUs every 3 years to renew their PMP certificate…
And if you miss out on renewal, or just renew too late, you may have to earn an extra 60 PDUs annually for the next two years, just to catch up.
But with this course bundle you don’t have to worry – just complete each of these four online courses worth a total of 60 PDUs, and simply renew your certificate with the PMI.
When you take these courses you’ll also be reinforcing key PM concepts, learning new best practices and becoming a more rounded Project Management Professional (and more attractive to future employers).
What are the 4 courses in your Certification Renewal Bundle?
– Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training – improve your ability to implement quality projects and applications (worth 30 PMP PDUs)
– Agile Scrum Certification Training – enhance your understanding of Agile & Scrum methodologies (worth 10 PMP PDUs)
– ITIL Foundation Certification Training – learn the skills required to deliver effective IT services (worth 14 PMP PDUs)
– Microsoft Project Training – build your planning and implementation skills (worth 4 PMP PDUs)
TOTAL = 60 PMP PDUs earned (around 60 hours of video course content)
What PMP® Certification Holders Are Saying
“I had been looking for an opportunity to renew my PMP certification for so long. I feel myself very lucky that I hit Master of Project Academy during my search. I found exactly what I was looking for. I was very satisfied with the course content and structure as well as customer relations. Thanks to Master of Project Academy for this great 60 PDU Bundle package.”
“It is great to have this PDU bundle when it comes to renewing PMP certificate. Because, it is always an hassle to find PDU resources. Only flaw of this site is, it takes about 24 hours to enroll in the courses after purchase. But this is acceptable.”
I was not expecting such a through process to renew my PMP. I could access the courses that helped me to earn PDUs in 24 hours. After I submitted my PDUs, PMI approved in a day. Great comfort!
Enrique M. Bosworth
About Master of Project Academy
Master of Project Academy is the leading online, self-‐paced course provider for project management professionals.
So far we’ve helped over 50,000 professionals across 180 countries with our courses, and our students boast a 99.6% certification exam success rate.
As well as our popular online courses, we also produce helpful and informative content to aid project management professionals’ development. Check out our post on how to renew your certificate.
“Designed and led by seasoned industry professionals with a deep well of academic and field knowledge, Master of Project Academy courses guide professionals easily and effectively through certification exams.”
Benefits of the 60 PDUs Certification Renewal Bundle
– 99.6% First Time Pass Rate – Master of Project Academy courses have an overall 99.6% first time pass rate, so you’re in good hands when you take our courses
– Professional Online Support – Master of Project Academy support staff are on hand to help you with any issues, and will respond to any inquiries inside 24 hours
– Certificates of Completion for all 4 Courses – for each course in the bundle that you complete you’ll get a certificate of completion
– 60+ Hours of HD Video Training Content – the Certification Renewal Bundle contains over 60 hours of professional standard video content, taught by certified Project Management instructors
– Unrestricted Lifetime Access – unlike with some online courses, you’ll get lifetime access to the course content in this bundle, so you can learn at your own pace and complete each course in your own time
– 30 Day Money Back Guarantee – we want you to be sure you’re giving yourself the best chance at renewing your certification, so we offer a full money back guarantee. If you’re unsatisfied with any of the courses, just contact us inside 30 days of purchase for a full refund (*)
*Full refunds may only be claimed where no more than 10% of the overall bundle course progress has been completed.
Start Renewing Your PMP® Certificate Today
Ready to earn your PDUs and ensure your Project Management Professional certificate status?
Click ‘Add To Cart’ below and grab your course bundle with a 90% discount off the price of these 4 courses if bought individually.
Once you complete each course in the bundle you’ll be ready to claim your 60 PDUs and renew your PMP certificate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I renew my PMP?
PMI requires Project Management Professionals who hold PMP certification to show professional experience or event activity that will help them keep pace with changing project management trends.
That’s why PMI expects each PMP certification holder to submit 60 PMP PDUs every three years to retain their PMP certification. This is called a CCRS (Continuing Certification Requirements System) cycle.
Since PMP certification is a globally reputable certification in project management world, it is strongly recommended that you retain your PMP certification.
When should I start submitting PMP PDU to renew my PMP certification?
As soon as you earn your PMP certification, submit any events or activity in CCRS that earn PMP PDU hours. Many certification holders wait until too close to their PMP expiration date, and try to complete all their required PMP PDU hours in just a couple of months or even weeks!
PMI is rigorous for these PMP certification holders and your PDU submissions may not be accepted – so we advise against leaving it until your final month before renewal.
How can I submit my earned PMP PDUs?
Once you complete a course, you can submit your earned PMP PDUs in the online CCRS system of PMI. Check out our PMI PDU Submission post to see how it works.
What should I do after I complete 60 PMP PDU Hours ?
After you complete 60 PDUs in your CCRS cycle, you must apply for PMP renewal in your PMI profile page. Just fill out the application form to abide to the PMI code of ethics during PMP renewal process.
You’ll then be directed to a secure payment page to pay your PMP renewal fee to PMI.
How much does PMP certification renewal cost?
PMI members pay $60 USD, while non-members pay $150 USD to renew their PMP certification after completing their required 60 PMP PDUs.
You can pay this fee online directly to the PMI using a card to complete your renewal process.
Can I fulfill my PMP PDU hour needs for free?
There are free courses or free events (e.g. webinars, conferences etc.) that you can attend and gain PMP PDUs. However, completing all 60 PMP PDUs for FREE will be tough especially if you are a working professional. Therefore, the best way to complete PMP PDUs is enrolling in online courses and gaining PDUs easily.
60 PMP PDU Online Course Bundle will be a perfect fit for you to complete your PDU needs in one go!
Where can I find more information about PMP Renewal?
Check out our PMP Certification Renewal post to learn more about the PMP renewal process, and how to earn and submit your 60 PMP PDU hours.